Frequently Asked Question
Duly completed application forms should be returned to any of the offices indicated above, accompanied with a non-refundable fee of Ksh.500/= for Certificate and Diploma courses, Ksh.1,000/= for undergraduate programmes and Ksh.2,000/=for Postgraduate programmes. Payment can be made through bankers cheque or paid directly to any of the following University accounts:
Co-Operative Bank, Narok Branch A/C No. 01129337192600
Equity Bank, Narok Branch A/c No. 0360292999764
FEES PAYMENT THROUGH MPESA PAY BILL 400222
- Go to " Lipa na Mpesa"
- Select "Pay bill" (400222)
- Enter account no ( Institute code # admission no)
- Enter fees amount
- Enter Mesa PIN
- Confirm the transaction
- Receive SMS confirming the payment is successful.
- Acc No- 01129337192600 (PSSP), Code 21
- Acc No-01129337192601 (JAB), Code 22